Since every house is equipped with its own nuances, why leave your security system to a one-size-fits-all solution? You might want a basic alarm system that is bundled with motion, door, and window sensors in your essential rooms. Or, you might need a more comprehensive security option that bundles indoor/outdoor surveillance cameras, fire and flood detection, and home automation capabilities. No matter the case, your Destin home security system will be better when it includes a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Selecting The Best Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security coverage, you can select:
- Door and window sensors on all entry doors and windows
- Motion detectors for high priority rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless keyfob arming remote
- Digital wall mounted touchpad equipped with a high decibel alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for access from virtually everywhere
Destin Security Cameras Let You See Your House While You’re Not Home
If you wish to see who is coming to your door or what made that sound in your yard, you’ll need a security camera. A doorbell camera shows you your front porch and a visual on your visitors or deliveries before you answer the door. Exterior cameras are activated by motion, with low-light and waterproof designs that deliver video with HD quality. Or simply check up on the kids and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
View live footage and get alerts from all your Destin cameras via your ADT Control mobile app. See your home 24/7 to make sure nothing is out of place - or receive 30-sec video clip alerts if your camera detects extra activity.