A Professionally Monitored Pensacola Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that can cause significant water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if left unattended.
However, when you incorporate a Pensacola monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor alerts you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Pensacola?
You never want to go down the steps to see that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Pensacola flood detector is designed to identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system discerns dripping or standing water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or any location where water damage may occur.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're away from home. When your Pensacola flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will quickly contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Pensacola Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. By using the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Using these systems helps when you’re at the property, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored Pensacola flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when unwanted water is detected.
- Remotely unlock doors and disarm alarms for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent contact with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll help you pick the right options to match your property needs. Just call (850) 347-8091 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.